Thursday, September 4, 2008

Splish Splash! Letting a kid be a kid!

Thanks to Hurricane Gustav, St. Louis is experiencing a VERY rainy day. Adam, however, was very excited to see the rain since Ninny Cindy and Papa Jack just sent Adam some dinosaur rain boots!



I decided to let Adam be a kid and splash in the rain puddles all he wanted to! From what I remember, I too loved this as a kid.


However, I made him come inside at noon because I broke out in hives due to the cold. I undressed Adam on the front porch since he was soaked and 5 inches of water came out of his boots! If that is a measure of how good of a time he had, I'd say he had a great time!


Enjoy the pictures and remember your childhood when you jumped in puddles too!


Mommy all dressed up for the rain!

2 comments:

Joe K said...

Wow - what fun. Did Adam have prunned fingers and toes???

akhoosier said...

No, no pruning, but lots of wet clothes!