Napping seems to be the thing of the past for Adam. He's trying REALLY hard to give up this wonderful habit. Some days are better than others and he's able to go until 8pm with no nap and yet exhibit a wonderful attitude. Other days, he's a total bear, but still makes it to 8 pm. However, on some special days, the nap gets the best of him!
I was upstairs getting ready to go out for dinner with Paul and the kids. Emily was sitting on our bed reading. We thought Adam was downstairs watching TV but discovered that he couldn't take it anymore that day and just had to catch a cat nap before dinner. I'm happy to report that he was very pleasant at dinner and well behaved. He also went to bed without issue!
1 comment:
Let Adam know that Uncle Joe STILL likes to take naps. I had one on Saturday while Jon was playing at a friends house.
Once in a while, I sneak in a cat nap at work!!!
Post a Comment