Sunday, September 21, 2008

Adam's First Day of Preschool


Adam started the Juniors class at preschool on September 9th. He'll be going two times a week for about 3 hours each day. His teachers are Mrs. Moulder (the preschool director) and Mrs. Johns (an IU fan!). His first weeks as a Junior have been great and we have no doubt, that after next year, he'll be very prepared for kindergarten!


Adam and Mrs. Moulder



The class getting ready for Circle Time.




Adam and his friend after the first day! Smiles all around!!



A class project - the kids made "noculars" (as Adam says) out of toilet paper tubes!

1 comment:

Jodie Allen said...

I'm dying! When you see Mrs. Moulder next, tell her that Jodie Kuhn says hello! :) Her daughter, Courtney, was my little sister's best friend growing up... I've known her since I was 8 years old! She's great! Your kids have two AWESOME teachers this year!!!