Today was the first NFL game for Emily and Adam - we went to see the Giants play the Rams at the Edward Jones Dome. We had to buy these tickets in order to purchase Bears vs. Rams tickets for November. I tried to sell these, but couldn't get any takers because the Rams are so pathetic.
At least we got to see a Chris Long sack, and former Indiana standout Victor Adeyanju recorded a sack as well. We'll never forget the goofball who sat next to us the year we had IU season tickets when Adam was an infant - every good play on defense, he'd yell "...VICTOR!". I gave up trying to tell him that Victor wasn't involved in most of those plays...
Eli Manning sets up for a pass
Em and Dad. (the hats were freebies, no way I'd spend money on Rams gear!)
An Adam Archuletta jersey? Are you kidding me? As a Bears fan, I should have dumped my drink on this lady because he was so bad for the Bears last year!
Adam liked the hotdogs!
Emily liked the nachos!
Brandon Jacobs shreds the St. Louis defense
1 comment:
The seats look good. Can't wait for November!
Post a Comment