Friday, June 6, 2008

Pommies!

Emily performed this morning at the Kirkwood High School Pommie Camp at Nipher Middle School. Emily danced her heart out!! She and all the other Little Pommies gave great performances. After the performance was over, I took Em, Madison (Em's friend) and Adam out to Nacho Mammas for some nachos.
Kirkwood Varsity Pommies
Our little Pommie!Future Rockette???Getting her groove on!Em and Madison - Future Pommies???

Em, Madison and some of the KHS Pommie instructors/dancersLunch at Nacho Mammas!Sorry to anyone who previously viewed my half finished post. I was in the middle of posting when the tornado sirens went off and I was off like crazy to get the kids in the basement. Adam was sleeping and seemed stunned that I woke him up! He's been happy though. Emily has been a bit freaked out, especially since the tornadoes we went through in Springfield in March 2006.

No comments: