This was my conversation with Adam as I was putting him to bed about his career aspirations:
Me: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Adam: "A Darth Vader Jedi."
Me: "How old do you have to be to do that?"
Adam: "Just five."
What Adam wants when he turns 5:
Adam: "When I turn 5, can I have a real gun?"
Why Adam didn't like me at bathtime:
Adam: "I don't like you."
Me: "Why not?"
Adam: "You don't understand the rules of the dark side."
Me: Laughing...."haha..."
Adam likes me again:
Adam: "Mom, I like you again."
Me: "Why?"
Adam: "You understand that Darth Vader is powerful."
Me: "Ok...."
Oh Adam, we're so glad that you are in our lives. You never cease to make us laugh!
Download clean oven manual How to Download EBook Free PDF
-
*Download Ebook clean oven manual Kindle eBooks PDF*
Read clean oven manual Audio CD Open Library
Gо thrоugh Frее Bооkѕ Onlіnе рluѕ Dоwnlоаd еBооkѕ f...
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment