Another blog I visit had a post like this, so I'm "borrowing" her concept!
Usually when people come to visit, our house is clean and decluttered. But when Emily and Adam are grown, will I remember what day to day life with my two kids looked?
Here are some pictures to remind me. I also took these pictures to remind myself that it is more important to have healthy and happy children than a spotless house. Claire, who I used to work with, gave me a magnet once that said "Boring women have spotless houses." I guess then I am definately NOT boring.
Enjoy the day to day Kreidler mess! What does your house look like daily?
4 comments:
You rock for posting this! Take your tame "clutter" and add another adult and 2 more kids. We are "that" family :)
Karen
I LOVE your realistic picture of every day life. My house would be described as ... taking your tame clutter added with "that family" minus one adult plus a dog and homeschooling. .... Susan
Hey... did you take pictures of my house??
I hear ya! We clean every night after the girls are in bed. I can't go to bed with the house a mess.
I feel better now!!! Every time I come to your house, it's so clean. I feel normal now! I actually took pictures of all my rooms this past weekend because it was actually the cleanest it's been in a LONG time!!! (Due to Brandon's birthday party & my mom's assistance cleaning!!)
Post a Comment