Saturday, December 29, 2007

Ode to the Champions

Here's another video I made this month honoring the 2007 Key West Marlin Tournament Champions...


2 comments:

Mistah Kurtz He Dead said...

Paul! Three things:

1. What editing program do you use? I need to figure out how to do those quick transitions with the beat of the music. I have a Mac, which is supposed to have the greatest technology for video editing, but I haven't figured out how to do it, yet.

2. Did you know that the lead singer of Survivor is the same guy who does the "Real Men of Genius" Budweiser commercials. It's true: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Men_of_Genius (I mean, if Wikipedia says it's true, it MUST be true!)

3. This is a great video - very well-done. Hemingway would be proud.

akhoosier said...

1) I use Adobe Premier Pro. I had used things like Roxio and Windows Movie Maker in the past, but went big time with Premier. I think I know maybe 10% of the program's capacity at this point. I've thought about switching to Mac because they are the best for creative stuff, but I use PC based software so much for work that I'm chicken to change.

2) Yes. They're on a radio show I listen to (Bob & Tom out of Indy) and they do spoofs which are hilarious.

3) Thanks!

PK