This year, we haven't yet done much back to school shopping yet. However, we did go to the Justice Store (formerly Limited Too) and I let her pick out a few things. She was adamant that she have the outfit below. She picked out the pieces herself and I have to admit, the outfit turned out pretty well and is adorable! She even picked out the shoes and paid for them herself at Payless! (Good thing Payless exists because she's in a women's size 8 and will probably outgrow these shoes in the next month!)
Not to be outdone, Adam wanted me to take a picture of his new friend. He's been sharing Emily's rabbit so I told him when Em went back to school we'd pick out a new rabbit for him so Em could have her rabbit back. The new rabbit answers to two names - "Bun Bun" and "PS"! Paul and I are glad Adam named him "PS" and not "BS!"
No comments:
Post a Comment