We went to Sioux Passage Park today (one of the many fine facilities of St. Louis County) to check out the last of the fall colors. We brought a picnic lunch with us and hiked on a trail. As is normally expected, a mosquito bit Amy on the face and left a nice mark.
Last year, we went hiking on a dried portion of the riverbed (Missouri River), however the water level was too high for that this year.
After our hike, the kids played a bit on the playground, I took a few pictures of safety hazards that I reported to our Parks Department (Risk Management is a 24 hour job, people), and we headed back home. I'm not sure that we'll have weather like this much longer.
Last year, we went hiking on a dried portion of the riverbed (Missouri River), however the water level was too high for that this year.
After our hike, the kids played a bit on the playground, I took a few pictures of safety hazards that I reported to our Parks Department (Risk Management is a 24 hour job, people), and we headed back home. I'm not sure that we'll have weather like this much longer.

1 comment:
I'm glad to see you taking advantage of the beautiful St. Louis area.
Post a Comment