Saturday, April 19, 2008

An Afternoon with Emmy



Our friend Jean was going to the Cardinals game this afternoon, so Emily was looking forward to taking Emmy for a walk this afternoon. They walked down to visit a school friend of Emily's, came back for some water and treats, and then took her back home. That dog makes Emily so happy that I fear there will be a push for a dog in our house some time in the future. I must admit, she is a neat dog!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Powers Family said...

Go on - get your kids a dog!!! You NEED a puppy in your house!!

Anonymous said...

Relax. You have the best of both worlds. You can visit Emmy Dog whenever you like and you have no responsibilities. Kind of like being her grandparents.

Anonymous said...

I know where you can get 2 dogs for free!!!